33rd Annual Las Olas Art Fair – Part 1
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
New date: January 9th – 10th, 2021
10:00am – 5pm
Booth # TBA off of 9th avenue
HIT THIS LINK TO RESERVE FREE TIME SLOT for show.
Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, Las Olas Boulevard is known as the jewel of the city. Las Olas has everything for a wonderful evening out, or a relaxing day window-shopping and dining at one of the fabulous sidewalk cafes. On Las Olas Boulevard you will find a multitude of art galleries, eclectic boutiques, and dining options that range from Cuban-American cuisine to fresh seafood caught in the Atlantic Ocean.
The Las Olas Art Fair is ranked as one of the top 100 art festivals in the nation and continues to be one of the most anticipated art events in the area. Meet the creators of the art on display; commission a specific piece; ask questions about techniques; learn the sources of their inspirations; and purchase fine works of art at affordable prices. No matter what you’re looking for, you’ll be sure to find it on Las Olas at this always anticipated, juried art fair.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor art event:
•Masks are mandatory
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.